The information available in or through this web site is intended to provide general information to the public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality/accuracy of the information available in this web site and to prevent it from being infected by computer viruses and other contamination.
Those accessing this web site are advised:
- The Ministry of Justice makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available in or through this web site.
- The Ministry of Justice makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the web site being temporarily unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Ministry's control.
- The Ministry of Justice may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained in this web site without notice.
- The Ministry of Justice is not responsible for the content of other web sites linked to, or referenced from, this web site. The Ministry of Justice neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other web sites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other web sites.
- Nothing contained in this web site is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by the Ministry of Justice as to the past or future.
- The contents of this web site should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Ministry of Justice.
All those accessing this web site who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.