The Registry Services division is responsible for key national registries, including the registers for births, deaths, marriages, companies, incorporated societies, and personal property securities. The division also manages the appointment of officiating ministers and marriage celebrants to officiate marriages, and is responsible for the electoral rolls.
The core deliverables of the division are:
• Managing the registration process of births, deaths, and marriages.
• Managing the appointment of officiating ministers and marriage celebrants.
• Managing the registration, notices, and dissolution of companies and incorporated societies.
• Maintaining the electoral roll in collaboration with the appointed Chief Electoral Officer.
• Managing the companies, incorporated societies, and personal property securities registries (now on an online platform since December 2019).
• Providing information to clients, processing payments, and providing support to Deputy Registrars in the Pa Enua.